8 Reasons to Consider Term Life Insurance.
Is a type of insurance that pays a benefit to your loved ones in the event of the death of the insured during a specified term.
Term Life Insurance
- Term lengths from 10, 15, 20, and 30 Years.
- Policy issue ages from 18-69, Renewal up to age 80.
- Benefit amounts from $20,000 to $2million.
- No medial exams.
- Few brief health related questions.
- Protects high-risk customers.
- Underwrites customers instantly
- Pay and activate customers immediately or later upon approval
- All terms policies are renewable
Powered by Ethos
*Ranges and criteria vary based on term life product.
Term life InsuranceFrequently Asked Questions
As these policies fall under the non-medical category, you won't be required to undergo a medical exam for approval. Instead, your eligibility and rate are determined by accessing your medical records through the MIB (Medical Information Bureau) database.