Terms and Conditions for SMS Communications with GET LYFE
- Consent to Receive Text Messages: By providing your phone number to GET LYFE, you consent to receive text messages (SMS) from us for communication purposes, which may include but are not limited to, policy updates, reminders, and verification purposes.
- Message Frequency: The frequency of messages may vary. GET LYFE will send SMS messages only as deemed necessary for the purposes mentioned.
- Standard Message and Data Rates: Standard message and data rates may apply to any SMS messages sent or received. These charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
- Opt-Out Policy: You can opt-out of receiving SMS messages from GET LYFE at any time by replying with the word “STOP” to a message from us. After opting out, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- Re-joining: If you have opted out and wish to start receiving SMS messages again, you can re-join by providing your phone number to us once more.
- Liability: GET LYFE is not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages as we rely on telecommunications providers to deliver SMS messages.
- Changes to Terms: GET LYFE reserves the right to change these terms or cancel the SMS service at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised terms on our website.
By providing your phone number to GET LYFE, you agree to these terms and conditions regarding SMS communications. Your consent to receive SMS messages is not a condition of purchase or use of any GET LYFE service or product.