Looking to purchase a home in 2023? Here are 8-easy steps to get you started in the right direction.
- Determine your budget and get pre-approved for a mortgage.
- Hire a real estate agent to help you find properties within your budget and desired area.
- Visit and tour potential homes, narrowing down your options.
- Make an offer on your chosen property and negotiate the terms of the sale.
- Hire a home inspector to check for any issues with the property.
- Review and sign the purchase agreement, including any contingencies.
- Complete a final walk-through of the property before closing.
- Attend the closing and complete the final steps of the home-buying process, including paying closing costs and receiving the keys to your new home.